Saturday, 9 August 2014

Review: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Pen


Recently Benefit released 'They're Real! Push Up Liner' which has received lots of hype from many beauty bloggers. However I was not willing to spend £18.50 on a product that I knew I wouldn't be using daily and was unsure on how it would actually perform. One day I was browsing through Boots and came across this gel eyeliner pen from Maybelline. This pen is half the price and was actually released in stores before the Benefit liner, so I picked up in curiosity to see whether it would be worth trying out the higher end version. 


Long story short - I don't like it. Why? I found that it either dispensed too much product or not enough. The formula also crumbled away leaving black smears around the eye area. Although I can't compare it to the higher end version from Benefit, I definitely won't be giving it a try anytime soon. Some people may love this gel pen liner thing, unfortunately we just didn't click.

Hope you enjoyed,
Emma xox

No comments:

Post a Comment