| Left to right: rose libertine, too cool to tango, round and round the garden, blue eyed girl |
These £3.65 nail polishes are great for building up your
collection if you are like me and aren't particularly gifted at painting your
nails and can’t justify a lot of money on them. They apply evenly with a flat
brush and have a nice consistency making them easier to apply and if you are in
a rush with one coat the colour will still be strong. I'm not entirely sure
that they dry in 60 seconds but compared to my Barry M and Essie nail polishes
they seem to dry within seconds. They also seem to last around the one week
mark with minimal chipping however I normally get bored of the same colour so
tend to change it up a lot therefore I haven’t been able to fully put them to
the test to give you an exact answer.
‘Rose libertine’ and ‘too cool to tango’ are the perfect
spring/summer rose pink and baby blue for me.
However ‘round and round the garden’ and ‘blue eyed girl’
will also be used a lot this summer when I fancy straying away from the normal
pink and blue pastel colour choices.
Emma xox
No comments:
Post a Comment